Terms and Conditions
In consideration of MR DRAYTONS ENTERTAINMENTS agreeing that I contribute to and participate in MR DRAYTONS HUMAN JUKEBOX, the nature and the content of which I understand, I hereby consent to my contribution to and participation in the Project subject to the terms and conditions specified below.
- I hereby agree that the copyright (if any) and all other rights title and interest in and in respect of my contribution shall vest in and is hereby assigned to the Mr Drayton’s Entertainments (and this assignment shall operate to the extent necessary as a present assignment of future copyright) and that Mr Drayton’s Entertainments shall have the unfettered right to deal with the Project containing such contribution or any part of it in any way that it thinks fit. Accordingly I agree that my Contribution and/or the Project incorporating my contribution or any part of it may be exhibited or otherwise however exploited (and such exploitation may include the exploitation of ancillary rights therein) in all media and formats throughout the universe for the full period of copyright and all renewals and extensions thereof and thereafter so far as may be possible in perpetuity
- I hereby waive any so-called “moral rights of authors” in the Project and such rights under section 77 and section 80 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 as I now have or hereafter acquire in relation to the Project.
- The Company may without my further consent use my name likeness biography photographs of me and recordings of interviews with me for all purposes of advertising, publicising, distributing and exploiting the Project and/or advertising, promoting or publicising Mr Drayton’s Human Jukebox in all media and formats throughout the universe.
- The Company shall be under no obligation to make any use of my Contribution within the Project and shall not be liable to me in the event that my Contribution is not included in the Project or if the Project is not exhibited.
- I agree that the contribution shall not contain anything which is an infringement of copyright or which is calculated to bring Mr Drayton’s Human Jukebox into disrepute or which is defamatory provided however that the Company shall not be entitled to bring claim against me in respect of any defamatory material that was included in my contribution without negligence or malice on my part.
- The Courts of England shall have sole jurisdiction in relation to the terms and conditions of the agreement contained in this release that shall be interpreted according to the laws of England.
- I confirm I am solely responsible for the content of my submissions and the consequence of posting or committing them into the public. I confirm I own or have the necessary licences, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorise Mr Drayton’s Human Jukebox to use all patent trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or personal or publicity rights in and to use and use my contribution to enable inclusion in the manner contemplated by Mr Drayton’s Human Jukebox
- I hereby confirm that I understand the terms of this agreement.